"To Fall in Love With Anyone" Social Experiment (part 2)
So here are my responses to set II of "To Fall in Love with Anyone" social experiment. For you who hasn't read my part I, you should scroll down a little bit. Here we go!
11. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
Answer : am i gonna be a good mom and wife? am i gonna make my parents proud in the end?. Are there someone that love me but i never really notice? or.. hate me maybe?
12. Is there something you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
Answer : Visit seven wonders of the world. Why i haven't done it? cz i never had the time and money i guess :p
13. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
Answer : wow this is so hard to answer because i really don't have big accomplishment. But i would say that the fact i can manage my time to work and go to college at the same time is pretty big accomplishment for me, since i'm not a multitasking person.
14. What do you value most in a friendship?
Answer : the pleasure of the company, the idea of friendship, is that we have people who understand us and know us even though they are not related to us. They know our story, sometimes they know us better than our self because they always with us while growing up. So yeah, no matter how tall we grown, friends is always be the one that we can share our life with.
15. What is your most treasured memory?
Answer : the moment where i was a little girl and always feel excited when my dad came home from work ,the moment when i being rewarded as my report card are excellent, The moment when i experience my first love, first being out with my friends doing stupid stuff, and when i went travel with my friends and family.
16. What is your most terrible memory?
Answer : When i know i've been lied on the whole time, and some terrible parts of my life is happened because of that lies.
17. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
Answer : yes, the way i did my religion in muslim. If i know i would die immediately, i would pray more and do other Islamic more often haha
18. What does friendship mean to you?
Answer : It means having family without blood ties, that we have to take care of them and vice versa
19. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
Answer : pretty important, deep down i love to have someone to love and i love to show my affection to people. I cannot be in a marriage because "i have to" , and just find someone who can provide my marriage life without me even loving him, i want to have marriage or relationship because i love that person, and i want to be with them for the rest of my life.
20. How close and warm was your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
Answer : despite all the arguments i had with my parents and siblings that just what a healthy family do right? we argue. And i can consider that my family is very warm and homey,I was raised in a a way in that i can never complain, and yes, i felt that my childhood is happier than most other people's cause i never forced doing something i don't like, and i get to play around like a normal kid do in their age.
End of part II :)